Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Update! Sorry we havn't posted in a while!

Today we are looking at our school values of Being There, Choosing the Right Attitude, Making Someone's Day and Play.

Miss M saw this really cool video online of a teacher who had different handshakes with each student and wanted to try doing this with our class. We are going to do it a bit differently but the idea is that we all have something that makes us special or unique.


If you could do a different handshake - what moves would you want to include? 

We will upload ours at a later date :)

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rata class,
    WOW that is certainly busting out a lot of moves and so much for the teacher to remember. I really look forward to seeing the different idea you come up with that makes you special and unique. I will be eagerly checking your blog to see when it is shared.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania, Fenix here.
      It is a certain amount of moves for any student to remember.
      My idea is: I like Minecraft so much I look like steve. (the Minecraft person you start with in the game)
      I think I look like steve because I love Minecraft so much.
      See ya later!

      Delete
    2. Hi Tania, Kareem here. It is a very hard amount of moves for the teacher to remember.

      The students have their own unique handshake.

      It is very fun!

      Bye.

      Kareem

      Delete
    3. Hey thank you so much rata class

      Delete
  2. Hi Rata class that teacher must be the best teacher ever. Well I'll see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is nesian i go to waima school i like your video i think it cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about