Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Resilience

We had a great energiser, where we had to work together.

We talked about how we might feel before starting something challenging... then the feelings we might have throughout... and then almost at the end.
We discussed the feelings or emotions inside. What we felt like inside!

We have to show resilience, self control and manage our emotions to keep on going. 
If we have a goal to achieve, no matter what it is, we have to keep going. We wrote a letter to ourselves to give us positive encouragement to keep us going...

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Rata Gilberthorpe School. My name is Cleo and I am a year 7 student at Grey Main school. I really enjoyed reading your blog post it sounded very exciting. Resilience is a great thing to learn. What was your favourite part about this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cleo
      My name is Kirsty
      i'm in rata class at Gilberthorpe School
      my favorite part was when i tried to grab the ball but someone else got it
      byebye

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Rata School. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It sounded very exciting. This is really good that you are learning about this.
    Haylee Totara 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Nikau from Totara 3 here. That looks like heaps of fun. I would like to try that to. Sounds like a good idea of something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Felix and i'm from totara 3.
    I like your post hope you have fun.

    From Felix

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about