Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

the fantastic friday

the fantastic friday

On friday Zoey and I could not wait it was amazing.We all went together.

When we got there some of us were cold.So we went and sat with our 

class then we all went to get changed.After we all got changed we went

back to our classes and put some sunscreen on.Then we got to go on the

hydroslide.First I went down with paul Keisha’s dad paul.After that Keisha

and I went swimming.Then I asked Bryce if he wanted to play shark 

tag.Then Blake asked if was allowed to play.Also Mackanzie was playing 

is well.Next Keantaya was also playing.Then the divving bord oppned so

they went to that and they came back so we continued the game when

they came back.We were at Jelly park for four our’s but it was time to get 

out and went back to get changed.

By Hannah 

Google Drive: Have all your files within reach from any device.Logo for Google Drive

4 comments:

  1. That is a really cool story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah my name is Corbin I am from Kaniere School I liked your work it is the best 1000/10. You are so lucky that you got to go swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah my name is Corbin I am from Kaniere School I liked your work it is the best 1000/10. You are so lucky that you got to go swimming :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about