Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

The Amazing Day at Jelly Park - By Aaliyah

On Friday Gilberthorpe school went to Jelly Park instead of doing devices and other  stuff.We got there in a bus.When we got there we had to wait a bit and we all got bracelets with codes on them because if we didn't we won't be able to go on hider slide.Then we got dressed in the changing room.First  I went down the hider slide I went down on the fast one first.When I went down it gave me a wedge.Next time I went up there I went down the swirly one.It was real fun so I   kept on going on that one.Then my legs  got tired so I went  in the pool.I did a canin ball into the pool.I played a game with my little brother it was called eat the mermaid.Ezra was a shark and I was the mermaid.This is how you play  Ezra just has to grab me and I try to get away.I hope we can do it again!!!  

2 comments:

  1. I like the celors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaliyah it's Alyscia, You have written a good story but you're next step will reading through you're story a couple of times to make sure you are not missing any Capital letters, fall stops, or miss spelt words.But great work by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about